At all 3 sites of Coastal Medical Group,
there is access, parking and toilets for the disabled.
Click here for further access information
Blue Badge Information
Blue parking badges allow cars carrying people who are registered blind or who have severe walking difficulties to park near shops, stations and other facilities.
A range of people are eligible for Blue Badges including :
- People who are registered blind
- People who receive the higher rate of the mobility component of the Disability Living Allowance
- People who use a motor vehicle supplied for disabled people by a government health department
- People who receive a government grant towards their vehicles
- People who a War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement
- People who have a permanent and substantial disability that makes walking impossible or very difficult
- People who have a severe disability in both upper limbs, regularly drive a motor vehicle but cannot turn the steering wheel of a motor vehicle by hand even if that wheel is fitted with a turning knob
- Disabled children under 16 years
Blue Badges can also be issued to an organisation which transports disabled people. Blue badges are free.
People can apply online for a Blue Badge or by contacting the Customer Service Centre on 0845 053 0049.
Taken from the www.lancashire.gov.uk website